I really love making this banana blueberry almond loaf, it’s so moist yet crunchy and full of deliciousness.
Created by Wholesome Foodstore on December 29, 2017
- 280 g almonds
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 60 g honey
- 4 eggs
- 70 g coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 120 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 200 g thick greek yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 160 deg. Lightly grease and line a loaf tin (25cm x 9cm x 11cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/ speed 8.
- Add the banana, honey and eggs into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 5, until smooth.
- Add the coconut flakes and baking powder and mix 5 sec / speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add 60gms of the raspberries and mix 10 sec / speed 3 or until folded through.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf tin, then top with flaked almonds and remaining 60g raspberries. Bake for 55-60 minutes (160 deg) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Serve with a dollop of the thick Greek yoghurt.